Ring of Honor Ticket Giveaway Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WSTR-TV viewing area, and are an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Media III, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WSTR (the “Station”), WKRC, Ring of Honor Wrestling Entertainment, LLC, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant per day. Authorized account holder of the E-mail address associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, visit www.facebook.com/STAR64CINCINNATI, click “Like” to access the “Ring of Honor Ticket Giveaway” contest information and online entry form. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, and age. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 and ends at 11:30 p.m. EST on Saturday, January 26, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by Station by 11:30 p.m. EST each day during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability or any other computer or electronic malfunction.
(d) Each day during the Contest Period, one (1) daily winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries each day, for a total of five (5) daily winners. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next weekday drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) daily winners will be selected. Each daily winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Ring of Honor Wrestling show at the Cincinnati Masonic Center, February 16, 2013. Each daily winner prize is valued at $80. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event the performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by email. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a daily winner cannot be notified within one (1) day, or does not return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and, an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries for that daily drawing.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received each day.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WSTR-TV, 5177 Fishwick Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45216.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WSTR-TV, 5177 Fishwick Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45216 by February 28, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Media III, Inc., Ring of Honor Wrestling Entertainment, LLC, Facebook, Inc., and Facebook.com accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.