NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the WSTR-TV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Media III, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WSTR (collectively the Station),Safe Auto, Gregory S. Young Attorneys at Law, their affiliated companies,advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families"includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2.To enter Log on to www.star64.tv and click on the No Text Zone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, phone number, age, address,city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3.The contest starts on August 20, 2012 and ends at 12:00 a.m. on August 18, 2013(the Contest Period). Entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. ET on each second Monday of each month during the Contest Period to qualify for the monthly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. On the second Monday of each month beginning in September 2012, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all new valid No Text Zone registrations on record for a total of twelve (12) winners.Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next monthly drawing.
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each monthly winner will receive four (4) Movie Passes valued at $10 each. The total value of each prizeis $40. Movie Passes are valid at Esquire Theatre, Kenwood Theatre or Mariemont Theatre. Passes are not valid for 3D features and special engagements, or on Friday,Saturday & Holiday Evenings. The prize must be used within sixty (60) days of issue.
2. The winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business days of notification at the time winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, then the prize will be forfeited,and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness,photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WSTR-TV, 5177 Fishwick Drive, Cincinnati OH 45216and on the Station's website at www.star64.tv
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope WSTR-TV, 5177 Fishwick Drive, Cincinnati OH 45216by September 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc.,Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Media III, Inc., Safe Auto, Gregory S.Young Attorneys at Law, Esquire Theatre, Kenwood Theatre and Mariemont Theatre accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.